- Walk with someone whether you are coming back from the library at 11pm or going to the Ave at 2pm.
- Don’t make your valuables such as iPhones visible when out and about.
- Be aware of your surroundings such as try not to text and walk or walk with earbuds in.
- Make sure your doors and windows stay locked.
- Don’t leave your laptop or other valuables unattended at the library, even if it is just for a second.
- Know your resources. Go to UWPD’s website to learn more.
And if you have time, please “like” UWPD on Facebook.